Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome Me to blogspot.com

Feeling bored at home? This is the 1st blog that i posted at blogspot.com. Holiday now, but damn boring. Nothing to do except watching movies, series, and listening to music. What to do? Lazy to go to work. Sometimes feel maybe the studying and exam life maybe more suitable to me. Quite confusing is i dislike exam...Can not say dislike... I HATE EXAM..
"Relax, man...".. My frenz always told me like this.. Yup, i'm quite relaxing now.. MSK camp will begin soon.. Haiz... Need to go back to Kuala Lumpur liao... For those who miss me, can come to find me la... Hehe... Contact me la... My handphone number is 0125792496... Keep in touch ya...

4 comments:

Sonnea said...

walao..u put ur hp num here!
ur enemies see d sure kacau u..
btw, u saw yahwee's blog d?? nice lo..go take a look

ngj said...

yoyoyo...u also hv blog ar??
hahaha...
keep going on la...gambate!!
wish to know u more ....hahaha

tHenG said...

one word describe, CHEAP ar~
reali beh pai sei
lolx..
u din tell me u blogging alsO!!!!
cheap again..
haha

Ya Hwee said...

Haiyo...I am fully agree with them,boi paiseh d...sigh!
really narcisstic old uncle....pity u la....